Wednesday, March 6, 2019

ISNHS Foundation Day

          Foundation day is not new to others. It is a celebration in a particular school or university. It is a day when the ancestors of the school or university has been found.

          In my 4 years of studying at our school, I have been experiencing high school days. In my opinion, It's very fun and enjoyable because we are able to perform a field demo where in every grade levels will perform a dance number. There is also a Mr. and Ms. ISNHS. Though it is not full of activities and booths, I still enjoyed every bit of it because I'm with my classmates and friends. We shared many laughter and smiles watching our other schoolmates dance. We also cheered them. It's a bit tiring because it is too hot when we performed our dance but nevertheless, it's awesome. It is nice watching our adings dance and also our ates and kuyas in the senior high school. We also watched our teachers dance and be able to see their hidden talents in dancing.

          Overall, I had fun, my friends had fun, everyone had fun, then I'm happy. Even if I'm experiencing it every year and it's my 4th year already, it's still have the different fun that's giving us. The feelings always changes, it is like different every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment