Tuesday, July 24, 2018

A Letter to the President

July 24, 2018
Pandan, Caoayan,
Province of Ilocos Sur

President Rodrigo Roa Duterte
Malacañang Palace Compound
J.P. Laurel St. San Miguel, Manila, Philippines

Mr. President,

Greetings! I am Maui MIkaella De Guia from Pandan, Caoayan, Ilocos Sur. I am 15 years old and in 10th grade at Ilocos Sur National High School. I am a proud Filipino and even though I didn't like you at first, I believe in you. I know that you're very busy and all people know that you are a hardworking President and I admire you for that. I am writing this letter to say sorry because at first I don't believe the way you run our country especially about your drug campaign, that all people are talking about on how it's getting successful. Also about the last issue about Marawi. I am deeply sorry that I was dismissive and failed to meaningfully support and involve myself. I turned deaf, blind and mute. But sir, I believe that you represent change. Mr. President, thank you for doing your duties and responsibilities on protecting and keeping peace in our country. I have learned my lesson and shall be a better daughter, citizen and defender of this country. You have shown us love of country and have taught us very well on owning tough decisions. I really much appreciate your efforts. Thank you very much, Mr. President.

Respectfully yours,
Maui Mikaella B. De Guia

No comments:

Post a Comment