Sunday, October 21, 2018

REFLECTION

Related image   In our second quarter lessons, I have learned a lot of things like the use of the tags and of course the use of them that I always use but not knowing the things that are related to it. It teaches me how to use it properly and I also learned that every tags we use has its different use, make sure that it is properly used. I learned the use it properly and learned its meaning. I have learned a lot of things in our second quarter lessons because our teacher also helps us understand it more even though we don't have enough time to study our lessons.



The problems/challenges that I have encountered is that I am not aware of those tags that is important in an HTML document, I am not familiar about those things. I think most people are just like me. We don’t care if it can cause damages or problems to our devices, we just use it and that’s all.

In learning our lessons about tags, I have known a lot of things about it and how to use it properly. Now that I have learned the right things, I make sure that i can apply it properly and correctly. I don’t just type it and then go. I am much aware that it can affect my documents if I’m doing the wrong things. I have learned my lessons.

Moving on, I will continue to do what I have learned in the second quarter of ICT 10. It is a helpful lesson because it teaches not also me but all of us on how to correctly and properly apply the tags that are supposed to be used. This will help me more on doing the right things on the HTML documents.

Reference: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/hrZqiCUx6kg/hqdefault.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment